This website is were you can look for all our classroom updates, assignments, links, and pictures. Check it out!
Mrs. Pieper's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who was the first person to climb Mount Everest?
- In what year was the first James Bond movie “Dr. No” released?
- Who declined the 1964 Nobel Prize for literature?
- The duck-billed platypus is native to which country?
- What year was Facebook founded?
- What is the plural of the word crisis (you have to spell it right)?
- In what ocean did the Titanic sink?
- What is a baby rabbit called?
- In the world of video games, what does NES stand for?
- I exist only where there is light but direct light kills me. What am I?
- What travels around the world staying the same corner?
- What has a tongue but does not eat or speak?
- I never speak unless spoken to. Many of heard me but none have seen me. What am I?